Code of Conduct
Last updated: February 17, 2022
To ensure the Services remain a welcome place for our members, we have instituted the following Code of Conduct. We encourage you to report any behavior that violates this Code of Conduct.
- Do not engage in any illegal or unlawful behavior while using the Services.
- Do not ask for or offer sexually explicit or pornographic content or engage in any indecent, pornographic, offensive, racist, defamatory, harassing, or incendiary behavior while using the Services.
- Comply with all United States Federal laws, regardless of your location, as well as any laws applicable to where you reside. As mentioned in our Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any and any all information transmitted, uploaded, streamed, posted, sent from, or otherwise distributed through your account to the Services.
- You understand that your account is for your own personal non-commercial use, and you are only allowed to have one account on the Services.
- Do not use the Services to offer, discuss or arrange for prostitution, even if legal in your locality.
- Do not use the Services to share or distribute any libelous, slanderous, abusive, or defamatory information or statements.
- Do not share or encourage through the Services any hateful, sexist, abusive, rude, profane, obscene, harassing, or otherwise offensive content nor any content which is terroristic or in furtherance of a terrorist purpose in nature.
- Do not use the Services to share, whether real or simulated, any illegal or unsafe activity of any kind nor any violence, torture, pain, nudity, erotic asphyxiation, fisting, rape, or any other action associated with causing harm to yourself or another person. Moreover, any depiction of blood or gore for any reason will not be tolerated.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our services. Do not use our services to request, offer, share, or in any way seek or distribute photographs, voice, and/or videos of minors under the age of 18 years. You will not discuss the abuse of any minor, any attraction to minors, any sexual activity with minors (even if you yourself were a minor) or any other type of discussion about minors in a sexual or abusive manner for any reason whatsoever. Any breach of this section will result in the immediate termination of your account, and all such discussions may be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and/or law enforcement agencies.
- Do not use the Services to impersonate anyone else or in any way infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Do not use the Services to solicit funds from any other member nor to advertise or solicit for any goods or services.
- Do not use, or ask for, other members’ personal information for fraudulent activity.
- Do not share your financial information for the purposes of receiving funds from other members.
- Do not use the Services to distribute or share any chain letters, advertisements, spam, or any other type of commercial message.
- Do not use the Services, nor any information received through or from the Services, for any illegal purpose or any purpose which would be a violation of our Terms of Service.
- Do not drink or use any mind-altering substances, or appear intoxicated, while using the Services.
You understand that the foregoing Code of Conduct is not exhaustive and such Code of Conduct may be amended by us at any time without notice.